The Hair Wash Powder is made from 16 ingredients. It has a blend of roots, leaves, flowers, seeds, and herbs. It is a natural substitute for scalp treatment shampoo. The hair wash powder makes the hair dry for most of our users. The benefits of the product are medicinal. The hair wash helps alleviate dandruff, itching, etc. It has also been effective in alleviate irritations caused by ailments like scalp psoriasis.
Since the product makes the hair dry, we recommend it to be used after applying the Herb Infused Coconut Hair Oil. We also recommend using a conditioner after using the wash, if you are not satisfied with how the hair feels after the wash.
Directions for use :
- Wet your hair
- Take a small amount of the powder in your palm.
- Add a few drops of water, and make a paste.
- Lather in your palms, then work it into the roots.
- Leave the mixture for 1-2 minutes, then rinse it off.
- Tanner’s Cassia
- Rose Petals
- Spanish Cherry (Maulsari)
- Betel Leaves
- Champak Seeds
- White Turmeric
- Mung Beans
- Indian Sarsaparilla (Anantamul)